Dandruff is the accumulation of white flakes on the scalp of an individual. It could be a form of fungus which is called Malassezia. It can cause a lot of damage to the individuals’ scalp. It can cause a lot of dryness to the scalp. However, in some individuals, another style of dandruff occurs which produces more oil and it leads to the oiliness of the hair and stickiness within the hair. The people whose hairs are colored need a milder shampoo. So, if they suffer from dandruff problem, many companies claim to have the best anti dandruff shampoo for coloured hair. Dandruff problems can be caused by many factors. Some of them are listed below:
- Mental illness
- Brushing the hairs irregularly
- Washing the hairs irregularly
- Less or no usage of shampoo while washing the hairs
As now, we are well aware of the points that can cause dandruff problems, now the question arises that is there any way to cure this? A lot of natural options are available to obviate this problem. Following is the list of some home remedies by which an individual can cure this problem:
- Coconut oil mixed with lemon: The coconut oil help in nourishing the hair and scalp. When we mix coconut oil with lemon juice. It can help in curing dandruff. It is one of the easiest home remedies that can help in reducing baldness in individuals. To make this mixture, one has to only mix equal amounts of coconut oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for about 20 minutes and then rinse it with the Ketomac shampoo available in the market which is a color-safe dandruff shampoo.
- Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds, which are also called methi seeds, can also be used as a home remedy to cure the problem of dandruff. These seeds are beneficial for those who are full of low glucose levels, milk production for mothers; increase the amount of testosterone, etc. In order to prepare the cure, soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next day, make the paste of these soaked seeds and add some lemon juice to it. Apply it directly to your hairs and leave it for about half an hour then rinse it off with Ketomac shampoo.
- Green tea: The leaves of green tea have anti-fungal properties and are used as an anti-oxidant. It helps to restore the health of the scalp. In order to cure dandruff, one can apply cooled green tea leaves to his scalp. Firstly make the green tea and let it cool. Now apply this cooled tea onto your scalp and leave for half an hour. Then rinse the hair gently with water.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is an excellent oil for the scalp that helps in strengthening the hairs. Just apply olive oil to the scalp and after 10 minutes rinse it with Ketomac shampoo.
- Reduce the stress levels: reducing the stress levels cannot directly cure dandruff but can reduce itchiness and dryness which can result in low dandruff levels.
In a nutshell, a lot of home remedies can help in curing dandruff. Also, Ketomac shampoo can be used by colored hairs to cure the problem of dandruff.