ON TO ITS GEOGRAPHY, BORDERED ONE SIDE by the WESTERn GHATS AND OTHER by the Arabian sea, KERALA WAS NEVER COLOGICED TO THE SIME Degree AS OTHER INDIAN STAs, INTROVERTED TO THE STATES AUD INDIAN STATES. ITS RICH CH Hereitagy, ICONIC IN THE FORM Of KATHAKALI Dance, IS STILL PRACTICE
Known as ‘God’s own land’ Kerala is one of the tourist destinations in India.From the quiet Backwaters, next to Kottayam and the Vembanad Bay, to Cochin’s ethnic pot melting pot and the tea plantations.. Plus, what about the wildlife and spice plantings on Thiruvananthapuram, Kovalam, and the pristine beaches of Thekkady? In short, the state has everything and we’re not going to leave you lacking with our extensive list of Kerala’s best locations.
Kerala offers vibrant cooking scenery and a range of unmissable restaurants, ranging from the spice trade that has inspired everything from the countryside, kitchen cupboards, and Chinese fishing networks to a required photo opportunity. You will make your way through this state table from conventional dishes with a twist in the Malabar House to an atmospheric waterfront dining at the Ginger House. Or try your hand to bring some of the popular South Indian flavors home in a cooking lesson. This rich fruit, meaning “the land of cocoanuts,” plays an integral role in local folklore as well as in regional cuisine.
WHAT NOT TO MISS
Go hiking through the ranges of Sholayar forest and see the spectacular waterfalls of Athirappilly. Although it’s a pretty hard walk (maybe not ideal for children or the sick), it’s worth the effort when you arrive! A nice place.
Cross the tea garden of Munnar and enjoy the beautiful landscape. You will love the sweet and wrapped hills, while you also have tours and a small museum to teach you more about the method of making tea.
If you are in the city, Guruvayur Temple is a must-see! One of the most famous temples of Vishnu in southern India is the place packed with devotees quickly (including a pious atmosphere), with an elephant in addition to traditional Keralan songs round the temple at 8 pm. An excellent place to learn about the religious culture of the area.
A wonderful family day, Wonderla Amusement Park is ideal for breaking the journey when the kids are bored! This is a friendly spot with a wide range of rides in a sumptuous green setting.
THE BEST PLACES TO STAY IN KERALA
ON THE WATER
A visit to Kerala represents a houseboat night.
You’re going to love Oberoi Vrinda’s five-star luxury! It features intelligently decorated bedrooms and a terrace with stunning water views – an ideal sunset spot to relax. In addition, both an Indian restaurant and a Continental one.
The Backwaters is a private “Kettuvallom,” with trendy, pop-colored interiors and an environmentally friendly electric motor. Discovery. Enjoy a nice book as you sunbathe on the terrace.
THE BEST LUXURY HOTELS IN KERALA
- There are many world-class choices in Kerala, but our favorites are evocative of the region and deliver…
- Inspired by the traditional Keralan houseboat, the beautiful Vivanta by Taj Green Cove offers accommodation with spectacular interior and private balconies. Enjoy the tranquility of its leafy setting in your comprehensive Ayurvedic spa.
- The unpopularly sophisticated Leela Kovalam offers smart, modern interiors, a private beach, and an infinite swimming pool. You feel a million miles away from all your problems with a choice of spa treatments and yoga lessons.
- Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra is located in a beautiful location in a jungle area with sea views and a peaceful beach. Chic cottages are packed with Keralan wood and at Café Samsara you will enjoy great meals.
The best places to spend your time in Kerala to relax
- If you want to make a complete break, look only at the Rainforest Boutique Resort, which borders the Wildlife Reserve of Parambikulam and offers a new treehouse.
- The hint is in the name in Kanam Estate Serenity! This small but well-founded property is ideal for a hustle and bustle around the city.
- In the heart of 15 acres of luscious estate, Somatheeram Ayurveda offers private cottages. Walk down and lounge by the picturesque swimming pool or the private beach. You will leave yourself feeling years younger with multiple Ayurvedic therapies and a doctor on hand!
- The ultimate holistic hideaway is Amruthram Gamaya, nestled between luscious green mountains. Take a boat out at Vellayani Lake to spend a relaxing afternoon in yogic, yoga or Ayurvedic retreats. A splendid escape!